In school, we have Mrs Stavers, our School and Family worker, whose role is to help and support parents of school aged children, with anything that is important to you and your family.
Please read on to find out about the support is available.
If you want help or advice on any of the following, please contact Mrs Stavers either by telephone or contact the school.
- Attendance- Support to improve attendance.
- Behaviour – changes in or challenging behaviour,
- Routines – bedtime, homework, getting to school etc.
- Finding the right help and support for you.
- Family life changes – divorce, new baby/school/house etc
- General support
- School issues
Mrs Stavers can meet with you in school or at home, during the day or an evening, both across term time and school holidays. This is a free confidental service.
Contact telephone number: 07771371384
Email address: email@example.com