Our Federation is committed to promoting equality. Our intention is for every pupil to fulfil their potential no matter what his/her background or personal circumstances. Our aim is to :
- Provide a secure and accessible environment in which all our children can achieve and in which all contributions are considered and valued;
- Include and value the contribution of all families to our understanding of equality and diversity;
- Provide positive non-stereotyping information about gender roles, diverse ethnic and cultural groups and those with special educational needs or a disability;
- Improve our knowledge and understanding of issues of anti-discriminatory practice, promoting equality and valuing diversity; and
- Ensure that inclusion is a priority.
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.